NYP ADC.
I grew up in these 3 years thanks to you.
Oreo camp brings back truck loads of memories.
Both bitter and sweet.
But now life has to go on.
lifegoeson
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4
Das (:
NYP ADC.
I grew up in these 3 years thanks to you.
Oreo camp brings back truck loads of memories.
Both bitter and sweet.
But now life has to go on.
lifegoeson
Copyright © 2009 F I Q
Design by Free CSS Templates
| Blogger Templates by Blog and Web
1 whatevers~:
have you ever thought why memories are bittersweet ?
why things turned out the way it did ?
but mostly why didn't you try to make it better than it already has been ?
why now that you look back and you think about how it changed you and not about how you changed it yourself ?
Post a Comment